O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you,
that ye may (learn) self-restraint
[Quran: Chapter 2:183]

Sponsored

Saturday, September 19, 2009

29th Day Makkah Taraweeh End

I know our readers might be interested in last taraweeh 2009. Below are the videos.
I will comment later.

The last video is the Dua of Khatm of Quran by Imam Sudais. I am having problems posting it currently. If you do not see it now, I should be able to post it later today insha allah.

I am tired now, and need some sleep as I have been up the whole night praying with exception of small breaks and a little sleep of 15 minutes so that I could get the benefits of Tahajjud.

Please pray for me! Pray a lot. Please for good for good things for me, and for good things I am wishing in my heart.

Happy Eid. Pls. leave comments, and consider a donation. I think we have added a donation buttton in the post containing the live stream. I will add a donation link on right side later today.



Makkah Taraweeh
Night 29


1st 10 Rakaats by Sheikh Abdullah Al-Jehny
(1st Half of Juz Amma)

Download Audio (Audio without takbeers)



Windows Media (148 MB)
512KB MP4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last 10 rakaats led by Sheikh Abdur Rahman As-Sudais
(Last half of Juz Amma)

Download Audio (Audio without takbeers)



Windows Media (85 MB)
512KB MP4


Dua Khatm Al Quran


MAKKAH
Delivered by His Eminence Sheikh Abdur Rahman As-Sudais



Download Audio



Download Video (WMV 84 MB)


Download Video (MP4)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MADINAH
Delivered by His Eminence Sheikh Ali Al-Hudhaify


Download Audio


Download Video (WMV - 72MB)
Download Video (MP4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home